Saturday, February 28, 2009

Winter Wonderland

"When it snows, you have two choices: shovel or make snow angels." Unknown

Confession: I LOVE the snow... even when everyone else is tired of it, I secretly pray for more!!















Well, it's a winter wonderland out there...

It's coming down pretty hard again, and I'm in my pj's, which means I'm not goin' anywhere today!

And so I figured, why not fill the house with the scent of cupcakes in the oven!

I've struggled with chocolate cupcakes -- they're always too dry or too goopey, too sweet or too plain. But today, I used a bit of every recipe I've ever used and came up with these...

A very viable option...

1 comment:

harold D said...

wow... looks like you guys got a little more snow than we did. So if your photo is accurate, you have snow all the way up to your deck (ha). We have maybe 3 inches here, but it's still coming in... lightly. It is a stay in your PJs kind of day, isn't it. But mom & I got out today to get stuff done. The roads were fine, but I have a feeling they may get slick once the sun goes down.